Monday 11 February 2008

My Favourite T-Shirt Bra

My absolute favourite T-shirt bra that I wear when I am relaxing, and want something soft enough to lounge about all day in, is from Debenham's Gorgeous range, the Lace Wing T-shirt bra.


It really is so comfy yet manages to look attractive with the double strap detail and lace body. I have it in a pale turquoise from last year's colour way, but I really should buy some more because I want to wear it almost everyday!

At £18 it's as reasonably priced as you're going to get for a good quality T-shirt bra in full cup sizes (By the way, do full-cup bra prices really annoy anyone else - It's so easy to find A-D cup bras around or even under the £10 mark)

Available in sizes 30/40 D/F cups.

Get the Lace Wing T-shirt bra at Debenhams here

0 comments:

Google