Sunday 24 February 2008

Disgruntled

Does it really bug anyone else when you can't search sites for bras by your size? What am I supposed to do, search through every single bra, getting routinely disappointed when your size is out of stock? It's like you fall in love at first sight and then 2 seconds later, your heart is broken and your soul is crushed. It really is quite taxing, you know. (In case you haven't noticed, I obviously have a penchant for the dramatic).

...And La Senza need to hurry up and get most of their DD+ bras to go beyond an E cup. Its barely DD+ if it only goes one size beyond that.

Don't mind me... I'm just feeling a bit rant-y.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, the first place I want to look when I search for a bra is by my size. It's drives me nuts when I can't search by my size, especially because I'm not a common size. Figleaves.com is great site that allows you to search by your size for a bra or lingerie item.

Hope this helps!

-Gayvin
www.evesapples.blgospot.com/

Google