Thursday 6 March 2008

Sales and Stuff

Both Marks and Spencer and Debenhams are on sale, with some pretty good bargains going on in the lingerie departments. Be quick though, as we all know how fast sizes run out.


I bought a pretty fushia and lime green set (trust me, it looks better then it sounds) in M&S today after, throwing the good intention of only buying sale items out of the window! Unfortunately, it isn't on the site, but as soon as I get my hands on an image, I'll post it on as it's so fun and pretty. Apparently it was on This Morning today, if you caught that.

Meandering off the lingerie subject, I'm really excited 'cos I finally got my hands on some of the M.A.C. Fafi stuff I've been eyeing up for weeks as well today. I love the lipstick in Flash'n'Dash, a really bright red/orange to glam-up the fast approaching Spring days!



0 comments:

Google