Wednesday 19 March 2008

Figleaves Sale

Figleaves' up to 50% off Easter (any excuse!) sale started today, so go find yourself a bargain.

Debenhams is also on sale right now, offering up to 50% off most of the store.

Also, I've just snapped up a couple of bikinis at Tu in Sainsbury's, which currently has 25% off all clothing and accessories. They only go up to an E-cup from a 34 back, but I found I could fit in some of the tops fitted by dress size, something I do not usually like to do. However, if you have time and can sew, it isn't too difficult to buy something in a large cup and take in the back band if needed.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the heads up! I LOVE figleaves.com! I just got two gorgous bras from them. ;)

-Gayvin
www.evesapples.blogspot.com

Natalie, factually said...

Hey! Cool, I love Figleaves' sale!

Google