Thursday 20 March 2008

E-bay

When you're looking for lingerie and swimwear, don't discount e-bay. There are some great sellers out there, but I would recommend buying from an e-bay shop.


I just got this past season Freya bikini set for £24.50 from e-bay shop The Body Beautiful, which sells lingerie and swimwear.


This set was £50 originally, so I got it for a good price, as it had previously been used as a sample, which explains the large discount. The set was classed as 'New: with tags', yet the items were not tagged when received. However, the bikini and bottoms appear to be in good condition, I'll just be sure to wash them first.

Just remember that when something has a huge discount, it won't necessarily be 100% perfect. Don't let this put you off though, check out some of these lingerie and swimwear e-bay shops:

Natural Figures
Whatagirlwants
Undercover Lingerie

I also ordered in this Tankini from Next. The stores in my area did not stock swimwear above a D, but styles do go up to an F-cup. You can order them from the Next directory in store, and if you pick them up in store, delivery is free.

(By the way, I do realise it is a little early to be discussing swim wear, but I'm going to Egypt next month so I've been shopping around for bikinis... Bragging, moi?!)


The cups are moulded and shape enhancing apparently, not that us F-cups really need much more enhancing. Anyhoo, I thought the top and shorts would be pretty comfy and supportive enough for snorkeling and skin diving along the Red Sea reefs (What? I'm not bragging again!).

The tankini comes in black and jade and is available in sizes 32/38 A/F

Tankini - £18 (£16 if D-cup and under, pssssht)
Shorts - £10

Check it out here

0 comments:

Google