Wednesday 2 April 2008

Bodas

I am in love with Bodas at the moment. They don't technically do my size, but sometimes I can wear a 32E, a back size smaller and a cup size bigger than my normal size. The bras look sooo soft and smooth and comfy. I have a thing at the moment for really soft, basics. If you are lucky enough to fit into their size range (generally around 32/38 A/E) then they are great for mixing and matching.


Their Sheer Tactel Underwire Bra is so perfectly pretty and supposedly gives good support with clean lines. It comes in Black, natural, pebble grey, blush pink and raspberry. I only hope they will expand their size range in the near future.

Bra - £36
Mini Briefs - £17

Available in sizes 32/36 A/E

Also, how cute are these?


If you are especially anal, you can use these to pack your underwear in your drawers or when travelling to keep them neat and clean! They are pure cotton with a little wooden button fastening. They cost £3 each and you can get them here.

0 comments:

Google